How Google Adsense Makes You Money
One way of generating income is to create a blog or webpage that offers a daily diversion to people out there on
the internet. I started my own webpage that sends out a cartoon and a quote and one of my favorite recipes, and
now puzzles as well, five days a week to people on my email list. The placement of Google Adsense ads generates a few clicks a day so that you collect a few dollars a day.

There are lots of people who love crossword and sudoku puzzles and even with my small mailing list of friends the impressions are about 350 per day with a CTR of 5% which I understand is pretty good.

This is how people make money on Google Adsense and it is not rocket science. You need to create some content that people are interested in and put it up on the web with your adsense code embedded and let people see it. I am working on increasing the traffic to the recipe and puzzle information and article writing like this is helping that exposure.

The gurus show you their account stats and this is what I finally realize they are doing and repeating hundreds of times with web pages or blogs.

So
Create your content
Put it on a blog or webpage with your embedded adsense code that you sign up for with Google adsense
Get people to look at it with traffic and someone will occasionally click on those ads and you get paid.
Repeat content pages over and over and the income will come.
Obviously the more traffic the better


Good Luck

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top